Asics GT-1000 10 - Men's
The 10th anniversary of the GT-1000 running shoe takes a big step forward in what this model stands for. Designed for the runner with an active lifestyle, they're seeking a lightweight everyday trainer with excellent cushioning. Functional for those who require more room in their footwear, the width in this model is wider to provide a more accommodating fit. The upper has been reimagined with a new engineered mesh that adjusts to your foot's natural shape while providing a comfortable midfoot hold.
At least 50% of the shoe's upper polyester is made with recycled materials. Upper contains recycled textile that comes from pre-owned garments or leftover apparel scraps.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- OrthoLite™ Sockliner provides step-in comfort.
•Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax® Support System is a dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Heel/Toe: N/A.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber.
Pickup available at 1005 N. Bethlehem Pike
Usually ready in 2-4 days